||CR Morrow Ltd
||Full-Time & Perm
||Bessbrook, Co Amragh
Zenrec is recruiting for CR Morrow Ltd, for a vehicle technician for their new Autocentre based at their site in Bessbrook.
The purpose of the vehicle technician is to carry out all aspects of car repairs & servicing including MOT and repair work to all makes and models. The technician will strive to achieve high productivity through conscientious improvements on efficiency.
• Must be qualified to at least C&G Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair. And have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
• Must possess a good working attitude and the ability to work confidently in all areas of vehicle maintenance and electronics.
• Have good technical knowledge and skills to achieve effective, economic and safe repair/ service of customers vehicles
• Have experience in using electronic VHC system is preferable but not essential as full training will be given.
• Ability to work within strict health, safety, environmental & quality standards.
• Be reliable, have good communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
• Must ensure that all hours and material usage are accurately recorded on the job card
• Ensure all materials, tools and workshop consumables are controlled and used effectively and efficiently.
• Have experience in using diagnostic tools such as Snap on would be advantageous.
• It is essential for the successful candidate to have a clean valid driving licence.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
• Salary is negotiable depending on experience
• Option to join the company pension scheme
• Option to join childcare voucher scheme
• Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
CR Morrow is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.