||Full-Time & Perm
||Dungannon, Co Tyrone
||Salary dependent on experience
Group Health & Safety Manager
Due to continued growth, Westland Horticulture Ltd are seeking a Group Health & Safety Manager
to join their team in Dungannon. This role is a Full-Time & Perm position. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Health & Safety compliance across the Westland Group. Ensure that all sites perform to the required Health & Safety standards and create a safe working environment.
Westland Horticulture Ltd is one of the UK’s most progressive and innovative FMCG Companies and a market leader in horticulture/gardening and bird care products. The Company has grown from strength to strength in recent years and are currently building on their success in other areas of Europe.
• Ensure sites are fully compliant to all relevant Health & Safety legislation requirements for the jurisdiction and for our industry.
• Organise and chair all Health & safety senior group meetings and communicate consulting correspondence as reviewed and discussed including action plans.
• Develop a standardised set of companywide health & safety performance metrics.
• Support the development of health & safety management systems across the group.
• Compare and contrast site performance across the group and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Ensure all accidents are reported in line with company procedure and legislative requirements as applicable.
• Ensure comprehensive accident and incident investigations are completed in the required. timescales with appropriate corrective actions identified and closed off.
• Support the finance team with reviewing of all insurance related enquiries.
• Support the Delivery of health & safety training awareness sessions with all staff.
• Keep the company up to date with all new legislation or amendments to existing Health & Safety legislation.
• Identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement plans for Health & Safety with initiatives to be adopted at site level.
• Ensure all sites have in place COSHH assessments.
• 5 years’ experience in Health & safety at a management level in a manufacturing environment preferably across multi -site environments.
• Has experience of chairing Health & safety meetings at Group level
• Well-rounded understanding of UK health & safety legislation.
• Understanding of companywide health & safety performance metrics
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Has managed a Health & Safety in a large organisation within a fast moving environment.
Salary & Hours of work
• Salary dependent on experience
• Monday to Friday 08:00-17:30
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.