||Full-Time & Perm
||£28,000 - £33,000
Due to continued growth, our client is recruiting for a Financial Accountant in Co Armagh This is role is Fulltime & Perm role
• Prepare month end financial information to ensure that the four day close is achieved, including preparing and posting journals and the input of all financial data into Corporate reporting database.
• Prepare and submit all monthly and quarterly supporting Management accounts, Site Packs, Brand Packs, Corporate narratives and operating analysis in line with Corporate reporting calendar.
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets, assisting and mentoring all department managers in the preparation of their budget costs where necessary, you will co-ordinate the input of all financial data into Corporate reporting database to ensure Corporate deadlines are met
• Actively engage in all Internal SOX self-testing, the review of all internal procedures and assist in both internal and external audits, to ensure that all ICRM mile markers are met, including the review of all monthly, quarterly working papers for completeness.
• Assist in all aspects of Inventory control in relation to cycle counting, and/or physical inventory counts, review variances, prepare Cycle count KPI’s and attend cycle counts as a financial auditor.
• Review and suggest ways of how internal business intelligence can be improved to assist management in decision making.
• Provide all KPI information required by department management and corporate management as required
• A third level education, ideally in an Accounts capacity CIMA/ACCA/ACA
• Experience in preparing and reporting accounts preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Strong accounts knowledge and proficient in Excel Spreadsheets and MS Word
• Auditing / Internal Control experience
• Experience working with Oracle
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
• £28,000-£33,000 (depending on experience)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.