||Full-Time & Perm
||Craigavon, Co Armagh
Employment Taxes and Travel & Expense (T&E) Analyst
Due to continue growth, our client is recruiting for an Employment Taxes and Travel & Expense (T&E) Analyst to be based at their site in Lurgan.
Working as part of the GBS UK team, the employment tax and T&E analyst will report to the GBS Support Services Manager with direct interaction with the UK HR/Tax team.
The Employment Taxes and Travel & Expense analyst role is a position within Global Business Services focused on two important areas for – P11D’s and reimbursement of team member expense claims. Within the employment tax role, the candidate will assist in the compilation, review and submission of the annual employment tax reporting for all team members in the UK. The successful candidate will be versed and experienced in assuring compliance with local tax laws and regulations, and minimizing tax liability through sound and informed applications of laws and regulations.
• Must have P11D experience
• Qualified Technician / Part Qualified Accountant
• Exposure to UK Employment Taxes
• Working knowledge of payroll and personal tax issues
• Must have a well demonstrated track record of hands on experience working in a commercial accounting environment
• Experience in Accounting-related processes
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
• £24,000 (depending on experience)
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.