||Full-Time & Perm
||Carrickfergus, Co Antrim
The well-established Carrickfergus Butchery & delicatessen prides itself in offering customers traditional, good, honest food is recruiting for Deli Counter Staff.
Business is only 400m from Carrickfergus train station and takes only 30 mins to Belfast Central Station. Trains run every 30 mins.
• Serve all food and beverages, confectionery at the specified times.
• Assist with the washing up of all light equipment in the servery and kitchen
• Carry out deep clean as specified by the Management.
• Maintain component Hygiene Standards.
• Following company and Component policy in dealing with customer comments and complaints.
• Comply with Health & Safety Regulations and Fire Policy. Report Hazards to Management
• Passionate about the hospitality industry in general as well as having a hard work ethic and positive attitude.
• Experience in a similar position
• Must have commitment and dedication
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
• Salary is negotiable
• We are offering sociable shift patterns
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.