||Full-Time & Perm
||Carrickfergus, Co Antrim
Full-Time & Permanent
Well-established Carrickfergus Butchery & delicatessen.
Business is only 400m from Carrickfergus train station and takes only 30 mins to Belfast Central Station. Trains run every 30 mins.
• Prepare and cook vegetables & non-vegetables like steaks, seafood and poultry.
• Plan menus, ensure quality of food and determine size of food portions.
Monitor and order supplies.
• The Executive chef is also responsible for approving all prepared food items that leave his or her kitchen.
• In addition, the chef also performs many administrative duties, including ordering supplies and reporting to the head of the establishment.
• Must be passionate about food and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
• Experience in a similar position
• Must have commitment and dedication
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
• Salary is £25-30k depending on experience
• We are offering sociable shift patterns generally 6am-3pm.
Why use Zenrec & what to do.
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
To apply click on the link and upload your CV to the jobs role or contact Colin Robb directly for a confidential discussion on this job role.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.