||Full-Time & perm
||Carrickfergus, Co Antrim
Due to continued growth, our client is recruiting for an Assistant Manager for their retail store in Carrickfergus.
The primary purpose of this role is to drive customer service standards and the sales performance within the store by providing leadership and fully utilising the skills and abilities of any specialist roles within the branch.
• The role is accountable for ensuring the whole team delivers to the high customer and people standards
• The Supervisor will provide active support to all the staff, supporting the business objective to deliver an excellent customer experience and to deliver this part of the network to profitability. Expected activities would include building relationships within the local business community and understanding the competitive market in which the branch operates.
• The Supervisor is expected to be a role model for exemplary leadership behaviours using coaching and mentoring techniques and is passionate about self-development and embraces the learning options available.
• Within the overall purpose of the role, the Supervisor must ensure Health and Safety and legislative processes are fully deployed within the branch.
• Proven retail experience
• Previous experience in ‘Fresh Foods’
• Previous experience of working to and achieving demanding targets within tight budgets
• Proven experience of motivating and managing a team
• Working knowledge of managing a stores profit and loss account
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external parties
• Knowledge of Health and Safety and legislative processes
• Excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package that reflects the importance of this position.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.