||Full-Time & Temp (6-9 months)
||Lurgan, Co Amragh
Accounts Administrator (Temp)
Zenrec is recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturer for an Accounts Administrator in Lurgan. This role is temp for 9-12 months.
We would consider good strong administrators who have a language background.
• Respond to and resolve internal/external customer enquiries.
• Review AR accounts for erroneous transactions.
• Review cash receipt, overdue invoices, refunds, etc.
• Bank/remittance data received and input.
• Credit card payment information received and input.
• Ensure accurate and timely cash application.
• Apply short-pay write-offs and credit notes.
• Apply and record “unapplied cash”.
• Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by management.
• Must be educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent including Maths and English.
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment with a high volume of transactions is essential.
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
• Salary £16-18k pa
• 37.75 hours per week
• Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Zenrec operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Zenrec adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.